Banana Cinnamon Muffins with Vanilla Bean Granola
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
3-4 ripe brown bananas
1 large egg
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup broke up Bumble & Butter Vanilla Bean with Cherries Granola
01) Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease the muffin liners with butter.
02) Roast the bananas on a pan with parchment paper at 400 degrees for about 10 mins. (This will make the bananas sweeter). Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
03) When the bananas are done, mash them in a separate bowl with the butter. Add in the egg, honey, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
04) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to fully combine.
05) Use a cookie scooper for to transfer the batter evenly in each muffin tin. Add two scoops each to make them nice and fluffy.
06) Lower the heat to 350 F. Add the granola on top and bake for about 25-30 mins.
Bumble & Butter Granola @bumble&buttersnacks