Valentine's Day Red Bagels
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups greek yogurt
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup beetroot powder (can find on amazon)
1 egg for glazing
everything bagel seasoning
01) Preheat the oven to 375 F, Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
02) Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and beet root powder.
03) Add in the yogurt and combine until the mixture forms a dough. (Using your hands will be the easiest.
04) Knead the dough by hand on a floured surface until it forms a ball of dough that is no longer sticky, about 3 minutes
05) Divide the dough into 5 equal balls. Flatten it out a bit and create a whole in the middle. Brush the bagels with egg whites and top with everything bagel seasoning.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Heart Plates From Williams & Sonoma