1 & 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat or All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
1/4 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbsp Honey
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
01) Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
02) Add all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix it together until fully combined.
03) Melt butter in a skillet on medium-low heat.
For a dairy free version, heat coconut oil instead.
Transfer the batter to the pan, about 1/4 to 1/2 cup for each pancake.
04) Cook 3-4 minutes when bubbles begin to form on the top.
05) Transfer to a plate and garnish them with fresh fruit and sugar free syrup for the perfect filling and healthy breakfast!