Farmer's Market Heirloom Tomato and Corn Panzanella with pesto
Handful of pistachios, pine nuts, and almonds
3 garlic cloves
3 cups basil
1 cup parsley
juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp water
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp capers, drained
pinch of kosher salt
2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup olive oil, more or less depending on the consistency you want it
01) Lightly toast the nuts over medium heat for about 2-3 mins.
02) Add the nuts and garlic cloves to a food processor. Pulse til it is combine and crumbly.
03) Add the remaining ingredients and slowly pour the olive oil in while you pulse everything together.
4 to 5 heirloom tomatoes
1 half red onion
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp cup melfor vinegar (find it on amazon)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 ear of corn
01) Cut up your sourdough bread into cubes, drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake at 350 F for 10 mins.
02) Bring your corn to a boil in a pot for about 10-12 mins.
03) Cut your tomatoes in quarters and thinly slice your red onion.
04) Cut the kernels off the cob and all the ingredients into a bowl.
05) Add the olive oil, melfor, salt, pepper, and balsamic. Mix to combine
06) Serve with the pesto on top
*Can be made ahead of time. Add the pesto on top right before serving.