double Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Brownies
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 eggs, room temperature
2 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
1 & 1/2 shots of Bourbon
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Top with flaky sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
01) In a small bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
02) Beat the butter and sugar on high until light and fluffy, about 5 mins. Add eggs one at time, on low mixing each time. Do not overmix.
03) Add the vanilla and bourbon. Mix until incorporated.
04) Slowly add the dry ingredients. Then fold in the pecans and chocolate chips.
05) Add the batter to your baking dish and bake for 25 mins. Do not overbake. Put in the fridge to cool faster.
06) Add melted chocolate, pecans and sea salt.