2 lbs ground chicken or ground beef
1 large yellow onion
4 & 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (I used vegan cheese)
16 oz campanelle pasta
1 cup flat leaf parsley - extra for garnish
2 - 32 oz jars of Low Sodium Very Veggie Juice
1 tbsp sour cream (I used Forager Vegan Sour Cream)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
01) Add olive oil to large saucepan over medium heat. Mince the onion and add it to the pan. Cook til it becomes fragrant.
02) Add in the ground chicken to the onions and break it up into small bites. Season with salt and pepper. Keep stirring til the chicken is fully cooked, about 6-8 mins.
03) In a separate pot, bring water to a boil with a generous amount of salt. Add in your pasta. Cook until al dente
04) While the pasta is cooking, add in the veggie juice and shredded cheddar cheese to the ground chicken and onions. Mix til the cheese melts.
05) Strain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Mix well and turn off the heat. Add in the parsley. Serve immediately and garnish with more parsley leaves and sour cream